There's something fishy about this build...

Ohhh... I "pinched" one of my Jokers with the Nem Cannon once and ended up with 2... It might work?
I did the "over feed, 50% water change" and all she did was get bigger. She is over 12" from end to end. And has conquered the right side of the tank.
 
And years of keeping one. I found they are not aggressive towards even porites coral. It was more of a risk of being injured than causing injury. I wonder what experiences others have with them.
mine is still recovering from where my torch ... um... torched it...
4/6/25today
IMG_0411.JPEG IMG_0582.JPEG
 
In Columbus for the week. Tuskfish is doing great so I’m not worried about it. Still imprisoned though.

Got stuck behind a guy driving today. Cut me off twice without signaling but he did signal right when in a right turn only lane. Unnecessary but considering the car was a BMW it was nice to know the blinkers do actually work very very occasionally.
 
It's definitely not chocolate syrup... like I originally thought
Now that would be a fun response…
But no, unfortunately this is not Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. That’s not a river of chocolate, it’s a puddle of hazardous oil.
 
Last edited:
Though TBH it does look a bit like skyline chilli. Probably just as tasty too
Skyline chili is so horrific that it used to be part of my emergency code to my wife if I was being threatened when showing houses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new