There's something fishy about this build...

The disco ball. Haha

Only in Sam’s tank. *insert laughing emoji*
 
You think I can afford an Anna Kirby snake?! Who do you think I am?

Plus Id love an arboreal snake. Emerald tree skinks or an emerald tree boa have been wants for me for a while.
You totally didn't continue the Schweddy Cheese Balls skit...
 
The queen has spoken, and the jawfish is now called Halley after Halley’s comet. Also, the blenny has stolen the hole I made for the jawfish 🤦‍♂
IMG_4739.jpeg
IMG_4738.jpeg
 
The queen has spoken, and the jawfish is now called Halley after Halley’s comet. Also, the blenny has stolen the hole I made for the jawfish 🤦‍♂
IMG_4739.jpeg
IMG_4738.jpeg
Hahaha
Something happened with the emoji translation there 😂
 
Hey Slocke! Nice build brother.
Read the last couple pages of your build.
Saw lots of good peeps in here! Plus, last couple posts about balls...count me in!
I'll go back and catch up on the rest of the thread in a bit.
 
Hey Slocke! Nice build brother.
Read the last couple pages of your build.
Saw lots of good peeps in here! Plus, last couple posts about balls...count me in!
I'll go back and catch up on the rest of the thread in a bit.
Just don't go looking around too much... you might not feel the same afterwards.
 
Hey Slocke! Nice build brother.
Read the last couple pages of your build.
Saw lots of good peeps in here! Plus, last couple posts about balls...count me in!
I'll go back and catch up on the rest of the thread in a bit.
Glad to have you! Just be careful…
1753017592441.gif
 
Also
For those of you who are as nerdy as me. Hank explains why either we are fish or fish don't exist here. Though he doesn't bring up phylogenetics but I guess thats a bit too nerdy even for him.
 
Also
For those of you who are as nerdy as me. Hank explains why either we are fish or fish don't exist here. Though he doesn't bring up phylogenetics but I guess thats a bit too nerdy even for him.

Ontogony recapitulates phylogony
 
Well
Long overdue I decided to test:
Nitrate 7.9
Phos 0.52
Alk 8.6
Calcium 390
Mag 960


So I'm putting the GFO reactor back into use. Then I'm upping AFR a little and adding magnesium and nitrate.
 
How many gallons is your tank? How much water, if any, are you changing? Frequency and % amount would be useful.
 
How many gallons is your tank? How much water, if any, are you changing? Frequency and % amount would be useful.
120 but probably a lot less. I don't do water changes anymore really
 
Have you always maintained alkalinity with AFR?

What salt brand did you initially start the tank with?

When did magnesium get so low?


I hope you don’t mind me asking these questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new