Third time better be the charm

Molly Gang aka Nem Food has entered the chat.

How is your flow where the cyano is showing up?
It's on the sand bed so the flow is pretty good. Not hurricane force but not dead either. I can see it moving with the current.. let's see if I can get a video.
 
It's on the sand bed so the flow is pretty good. Not hurricane force but not dead either. I can see it moving with the current.. let's see if I can get a video.
First , do you know the "name" of those palys?

B) it looks like you could use a little more flow down there yeah.
 
First , do you know the "name" of those palys?

B) it looks like you could use a little more flow down there yeah.
Name is Grandis something.
Will boost the wavemakers.
 
If I can figure out a way to send a couple I will. ;)
Dont worry, shipping is spendy and fedex ups are full of delays. Things need worked out on their part before I think about sending, receiving live goods again.
 
Don't you hate it when your eyes skip a line when your trying to read something?
Screenshot_20221106-183236_Facebook.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new