Third time better be the charm

Lavender,keeps the skeeters away... ;) :)
 
They're so cute!!!
Screenshot_20230613_212545_Chrome.jpg
 
Mud daubers are a menace :face-with-tears-of-joy:

We can always tell when they redo the clay at the field in the park because all the nests become RED
 
Quick update. Swallowtail doing much much better. Trigger was out and exploring as well. Caught him 2x when I went to get coffee. He went back and hid when he saw me but he's doing more then just hiding.
 
It's 6:26. Do you know what your parameters are?
20230616_182221.jpg

Alk is unusually low in both tanks added some baking soda to the top off.
Fun plans tomorrow taking Princess out to a car show and Sunday mom is coming into town from indi to see her mom.
Fish update: swallowtail looks like a normal fish now. No signs at all of any issue. Trigger still hides any time I'm near the tank. I catch him swimming around but then he runs and hides. I also have not confirmed he has eaten anything yet. I think I will name him scooby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new