Third time better be the charm

Blend it all together and hope for the best. Just a little of the amino and koralle vm. Scoop of spirulla and coral food.

I want to start making my own frozen once we're in the new house entirely. As of right now I just make a little concoction in a cup and thaw it. Little bit of mysis/carnivore/brine, torn up nori, pinch of flake/pellet mixture, tiny scoop of coral powder.
 
I want to start making my own frozen once we're in the new house entirely. As of right now I just make a little concoction in a cup and thaw it. Little bit of mysis/carnivore/brine, torn up nori, pinch of flake/pellet mixture, tiny scoop of coral powder.
It's messy but fun. I probably spent 75 dollars for everything but this should last me 6months. At least that's the hope.
 
Freezing flat in ziplocks then going to see if I can cut it into cubes with a pizza cutter. Trying a couple different things this time. Last time it was too thick and it was impossible to cut up.
20230704_095626.jpg

Had to clean out the freezer to make room so now I'm making jerky and dinner is some mystery bag that I found in the back of the freezer.
 
Last edited:
I'm worried about freezer burn - it seems any flat pack foods I've gotten have become crazy crystally. Might have just been that freezer though.
 
Fish food is a success. Everyone went bonkers over it. I'll get some pix tomorrow after i clean the glass.
Honey there is too much. I wish they would stop.
Got a bunch of other things done too. Heading out to hang some clothes out and then a nap.
 
Got a new toy!
20230701_120138.jpg
Have some quarry diving the end of July. Getting some specialty classes out of the way while I am out there as well. Getting prepared for the trip in Sept.
Hope everyone has a great holiday.
Also setting this new FB page up.need to look at trademarking the name next
Screenshot_20230701_121002_Facebook.jpg
Is your fb page up and running? I couldn’t find it.
 
Is your fb page up and running? I couldn’t find it.
Trying not yet seems I am not as tech savvy as I thought and will need the man's help. Wonder if a web page vs fb.....
 
Freezing flat in ziplocks then going to see if I can cut it into cubes with a pizza cutter. Trying a couple different things this time. Last time it was too thick and it was impossible to cut up.
20230704_095626.jpg

Had to clean out the freezer to make room so now I'm making jerky and dinner is some mystery bag that I found in the back of the freezer.
Love a good Midwest frozen mystery. Sometimes it's just pasta sauce at our house. And not chili lolol
 
Love a good Midwest frozen mystery. Sometimes it's just pasta sauce at our house. And not chili lolol
Ended up being chicken gumbo.
 
Only 3 more days left of job 2. It has served its purpose and I am done. Stress and rescue certification class this week then pool time Saturday. Moms in town for a few days. Excessively tired today.
 
Furry meatloaf at it again.

That's the biggest gerbil I've ever seen!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new