Third time better be the charm

Until it isn't?
Well I pretty much have gotten everything on my original list give or take. The only thing I don't have is a wrasse and to be honest not sure I need one. But your right.
 
Well I pretty much have gotten everything on my original list give or take. The only thing I don't have is a wrasse and to be honest not sure I need one. But your right.
i vote ornate leopard i love mine!
 
Screenshot_20230720_091712_Messenger.jpg

Fox face is tiny 2-2.5
That Desjardini would look nice. My votes also on both
 
Just got a message foxface isn't looking good enough so they aren't sending. Didn't see anything else that I wanted so they refunded me and are just sending the Desi.
 
i vote ornate leopard i love mine!
Would have replaced the ff with one of rhese but my sand bed is not deep so wouldn't want to risk it.
 
Packaging was spot on with a cold pack. But they didn't ship til later in the day last night and it got here before it was too hot out. It's floating now. Pretty big definately 3 inches +
 
Well the acclimation box floated away right when I was pouring out the last of the bag water to transfer it in. And we'll the fish is in the tank. So much for good intentions. No one has messed with it and they all seem ok with each other. I am camped out on the couch "working" so I can keep an eye on things.
It was a bit skinnier then I would have liked but hopefully that's not an issue.
 
Well the acclimation box floated away right when I was pouring out the last of the bag water to transfer it in. And we'll the fish is in the tank. So much for good intentions. No one has messed with it and they all seem ok with each other. I am camped out on the couch "working" so I can keep an eye on things.
It was a bit skinnier then I would have liked but hopefully that's not an issue.
If the tang will eat mysis, and maybe a few pellets (if you feed those). I like to let them go all out until they get their weight back on. This is just how we're going to get the majority of fish.
 
If the tang will eat mysis, and maybe a few pellets (if you feed those). I like to let them go all out until they get their weight back on. This is just how we're going to get the majority of fish.
That's what I was going to do. Get him fattened up first thing. Don't think it's gonna be hard. He found the nori clup and him and Kole Trickle have been mowing down on it.
 
That's what I was going to do. Get him fattened up first thing. Don't think it's gonna be hard. He found the nori clup and him and Kole Trickle have been mowing down on it.
That tang is perfectly healthy if that's what you're witnessing. Just keep an eye open for fluke, internal parasites symptoms. Sounds like you got a keeper.

Sick tangs will graze on rocks, and peck at random things. Only to go down hill throughout the weeks. Healthy tangs don't hold back. You know they're pigs!
 
Maybe a bit of HLLE but I'm too new to tangs to tell. Hoping it's just skinny. Gonna feed feed feed. Sorry for the blues sitting on couch observing.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new