Third time better be the charm

Screenshot_20230930_220222_Gallery.jpg
 
All Honey requests have been sent, unless your local to INDI and I will be bringing yours in June.
If you want some but didn't message me there is plenty left just shoot me a PM.
 
Honey , we still have 2 jars from last time...:smiling-face:
satisfying slow motion GIF
Valentines Day Love GIF by Dylan Morang
honey bees GIF
Winnie The Pooh Thank You GIF by chuber channel
Drizzle it over vanilla ice cream right before bed. It goes faster that way and helps with pleasant dreams. Yes I have more than one addiction lol
 
Drizzle it over vanilla ice cream right before bed. It goes faster that way and helps with pleasant dreams. Yes I have more than one addiction lol
Strawberry ice cream... ;) :)
 
Drizzle it over vanilla ice cream right before bed. It goes faster that way and helps with pleasant dreams. Yes I have more than one addiction lol
Honey tea, bread butter + honey
any kind of honey butter really.

This stuff doesnt last in my house.
 
Honey tea, bread butter + honey
any kind of honey butter really.

This stuff doesnt last in my house.
Same. I use it in my tea. And I'll bake bread just to eat honey. And I'll eat it by the spoonful. No shame.
 
This stuff doesnt last in my house.
Mine either. I like to start my day with a glass of warm water, half a lemon juice, spoonful of honey. Also my afternoon tea, toast, a spoonful just because…
 
No OT this week. Needed a break. Set up the mini office tank. Sand water and heat. Pending a bulb and mangroves. Want to cover the back with gsp as well.
Snowed the tank for the first time. Cleaned the glass and blew off some crud first. Then just used a Tbsp with some rodi and poured it in. Return off for about 5 min then back on. Everything is unphased. Will have to change the socks and empty the skimmer tomorrow am.
1000009729.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new