Third time better be the charm

Jarred up the last of the honey. Spring haul. 12 half pints, 20 pints and 11 quarts. I have another 64 oz that I kept back to feed just in case they need it during summer dearth. So total is 832 oz. 6.5 gallons. Give or take an ounce.
1000012169.jpg
Do you sell at any Farmer's Markets around you?
 
Do you sell at any Farmer's Markets around you?
No. There are laws that require certain labeling when selling honey, since it's food. Too lazy/cheap to make extra labels. Plus there are 2 vendors already who have the whole fancy set ups.
 
I could set up a stand in my front yard but I would be afraid the neighborhood kids would rob me and steal all the goods. Just because.
 
UGH, I wish I was going, already have other plans for the day.
July 27, Aug 14 and Sept 11 ill be going as well. Open invite. If only just to hang out for a bit.
 
July 27, Aug 14 and Sept 11 ill be going as well. Open invite. If only just to hang out for a bit.
I hope to make it out one of these days, just to hang out. Talk diving and fish tanks.

Glad to hear you had a great day!!

This is as close to water as I got today.
20240713_121320A.jpg
At least the four legged ones had a refreshing dip today.
 
Another busy day. Swap meet in Canfield found a pair of rear fenders for a 54 pick up. Then a stop at Summit for a pair of wheels for the Sedan.
1000012225.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1000012230.jpg
    1000012230.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 54

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new