Third time better be the charm

Stopped by the Scuba shop today. Signed up for St Eustatia trip in November 2025. Then the Maldives January 2026 and Indonesia again for October 2026. I am going to be looking for a part time job again or start taking pix of my feet.
Remember not to give it all away on the first photo shoot!
 
Stopped by the Scuba shop today. Signed up for St Eustatia trip in November 2025. Then the Maldives January 2026 and Indonesia again for October 2026. I am going to be looking for a part time job again or start taking pix of my feet.
Reefers be paying for them feet pics... here are mine. And yes they are painted...

20241228_194006.jpg
 
Stopped by the Scuba shop today. Signed up for St Eustatia trip in November 2025. Then the Maldives January 2026 and Indonesia again for October 2026. I am going to be looking for a part time job again or start taking pix of my feet.
Are you doing that Fiji trip you sent me info on?
 
Are you doing that Fiji trip you sent me info on?
i did it once. going to try out some other spots before i go back.
 
Got my Icecap gyre 4k and Hydros WeLe. Installed the app. The 2nd gyre is supposed to be delivered this afternoon. Since the jaebo sow 20s are already running left to right and right to left I think maybe installing the wyres on the back? I can put the wyres on the sides and shift the jaebos to the back. Any suggestions/ recomendations?
 
Got my Icecap gyre 4k and Hydros WeLe. Installed the app. The 2nd gyre is supposed to be delivered this afternoon. Since the jaebo sow 20s are already running left to right and right to left I think maybe installing the wyres on the back? I can put the wyres on the sides and shift the jaebos to the back. Any suggestions/ recomendations?
Do you have sand? If so on the back be ready for them to blow your sand. I have a perpetual bare spot in the front on the bottom that sand does not stay in.
 
List of things to do Wednesday. Rose Bowl parade. Hook up new toys. Put Flourde and Bromide the doser and maybe moly as well need to figure out the averages first. Clean out sump detritus is getting bad. Wash socks. Make water for upstairs tanks and do a water change in both tanks. Test all 3 maybe? Rose bowl game.
 
List of things to do Wednesday. Rose Bowl parade. Hook up new toys. Put Flourde and Bromide the doser and maybe moly as well need to figure out the averages first. Clean out sump detritus is getting bad. Wash socks. Make water for upstairs tanks and do a water change in both tanks. Test all 3 maybe? Rose bowl game.
You dose moly? Do your fish enjoy it?
 
You dose moly? Do your fish enjoy it?
I was wondering the same thing... bet they don't remember if they enjoy it...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new