Third time better be the charm

Like a little porch bandit!
raccoon stealing GIF
Except, he eats the porch bandit.
pillow gtfo GIF
 
Purchased a siphon. Monday is chocolate water day. Since it's just me I'm only going to do a little at a time. Who knows maybe I'll do a little rescaping too while I'm in there.
 
Purchased a siphon. Monday is chocolate water day. Since it's just me I'm only going to do a little at a time. Who knows maybe I'll do a little rescaping too while I'm in there.
Dont drink too much! (Might make you sea sick ;) )
 
1000025149.jpg
1000025150.jpg

Vacuumed the whole front. Have some reset ideas. Those will have to wait for the man's help. Not as scary or messy as I thought. (No don't say it)
 
1000025149.jpg
1000025150.jpg

Vacuumed the whole front. Have some reset ideas. Those will have to wait for the man's help. Not as scary or messy as I thought. (No don't say it)
You do need a man’s help!

@Fish Styx we need you STAT
 
There was more then 1 bucket I think I pulled maybe 15 - 20 ish gallons. Bottled some honey after. For those of you who i missed the first round let me know I'll ship later this week.
 
There was more then 1 bucket I think I pulled maybe 15 - 20 ish gallons. Bottled some honey after. For those of you who i missed the first round let me know I'll ship later this week.
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas
 
Yes
And the toes are still unpainted!
I had every intention of painting them and then I fell asleep on the couch. I even had a stylus at the ready and errythang
 
I had every intention of painting them and then I fell asleep on the couch. I even had a stylus at the ready and errythang
You just don't love me anymore I get it. It's OK. My feelings aren't hurt.
Jack Black Hurt Feelings GIF by Disney+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new