Third time better be the charm

Just make sure you don't have any soggy bottoms.:)
Baseball Mouth GIF by MLB Network
 
My wife says thanks for posting this. When I showed her the post she went and grabbed our copy. We are watching it now.
 
Tested
Still have cyano
Po .3
Ni 5
Alk 7.7
Ca 430
Ph 7.91
Plan for this weekend : clean and prep for long vacation.
I hope the Cyano is gone before you leave. Have a great trip and tell Remi I said hello and that he needs to get back on the forum again.
 
Tested
Still have cyano
Po .3
Ni 5
Alk 7.7
Ca 430
Ph 7.91
Plan for this weekend : clean and prep for long vacation.
Flow ? dead spots ? cyano appearing in same spots ? details,we need details... 😉 🙂
 
Flow ? dead spots ? cyano appearing in same spots ? details,we need details... 😉 🙂
Flow is on as much as I can get 2 gyres on back glass, 2 mp40 knock offs on sides. It's on the sand and on the rock. Not bothering coral. In fact coral is doing awesome. Dosing mb7 every time I remember and bioptum. Skimmer off socks changed ever 3 days or so. Feeding homemade frozen. Been fighting it since I got the t5 set up couple months ago I think. They have been off for over a month. Chemi clean doesn't affect it. Confirmed its not dynos with scope. Next step is live rock from TBS and rescape after I get back in February.
Gonna vacume and do water change today and once more on Tuesday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new