Third time better be the charm

Happy Birthday Becky!
Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin
 
Scooby Blue finally succumbed to the bullying. I feel terrible le that they pestered him to that length. And moreso that I didn't remove the desi when I got back. Oh well. Everyone else is doing great though.
 
Super slow connection here. Went to the soukes this morning did the tourist thing. Tonight is camels desert and other fun stuff. Then on to male to catch the liveaboard. They have starlink so hopefully I can send over some dive pix.
 
3 dives today. Last one of the day was epic. 5 eels and tons of Wrasses, Tangs and angels.
 
4 dives today. Last Dive was a night manta feeding dive. You all will have to wait for video. Been using the go pro so have to figure that out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new