Third time better be the charm

Thias

Kilt?
FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S NOT A DRESS!!

toss GIF
 
Please see the above comment regarding kilts. My voice is hoarse from all of the shouting.
Lol posted before I caught up on the rest of the convo
 
I do i do!
I was teasing my wife the other day. Need a banana? She was all "i want to make banana bread" but she lied. She made banana bread muffins. Breakfast of champions.
1000008715.jpg
 
Are you wearing a grey Toga?

Mufifns + Toga = Respect
If you are going to lounge around gorging on food you must dress appropriately!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new