This GHL Doser 2.1 is brilliant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jbmoz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a GHL Doser 2.1 as well as a Doser Maxi with some peripheral stuff in order to dose KH,CA, MG as well as AWC and ATO. I had planned to spend a considerable length of time setting up everything.

I sat down last night and got everything up and running in just a couple of hours. This is amazing. I can dose my tank, top it off, or change the water from anywhere in the world from my phone. Heck, I didn't even have to buy a controller.

I am buying one now. Ion director, KH director... I'm going all in with GHL. If everything is of the same quality as the Doser 2.1 and the Maxi, I'm sold.

I am so glad I didn't go the Apex route.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All is not roses in GHL land, but the equipment is a step up in nearly every way, that's for sure. And I can say that as someone that migrated from a rather extensive competitor ecosystem.

I think we'll see some really nice usability gains for the system over the next year once the IOD is finally out and not hogging most of the development focus.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jbmoz
Welcome to the GHL club!
Glad to hear your enjoying the products. :)

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back