This is the most gorgeous fish i've seen

Mandarins hands down! I do miss keeping them.

Lassie1.jpg
 
A. guezei looks like a cross between a Goldflake and a Coral Beauty.

I’d die to get my hands on a CB one…… In my dreams.
I'm guessing they are quite expensive?
 
Apolemichthys guezei is a unique fish and it's beautiful of course, not much was known about it and it was even considered a myth, since for years it was not known about it until the most recent photographs by Patrick Plantard, which also later included the first photograph of an adult Chaetodontoplus niger, all that was incredible. I doubt that A.guezei will ever hit the market, and if it does it will be a long time after and incredibly expensive.
 
One of the things that have attracted us to this hobby has been COLOR. Color of fish and coral alike but as kids, we saw fish whether weird shape or color that grabbed our attention. After a recent vacation, I saw the most fish ever and some I had to look up after a dive as I thought I saw beautiful fish before. One was the Ornate Butterfly. For me has always been the Harlequin Tusk, leopard wrasse and Mandarin Goby. There are many that fit the term : "Most beautiful"

What is the most beautiful fish you've ever seen?

Show us your Pic or even a file pic.

Ornate Butterfly:

1692710454730.png
1692710560674.png
1692710726335.png
Batfish imo are next to nothing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3167.jpeg
    IMG_3167.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 64
have you seen adult batfish because they are very ugly.
1694024758709.jpeg
This I believe are Tiera but like many fish- they lose their appearance from Juvenile state.
 
This I believe are Tiera but like many fish- they lose their appearance from Juvenile state.
I just don’t like that I see so many at LFS’s as juveniles. I Wonder how honest they are about these fish becoming massive and completely losing their beauty when selling them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new