this is too exciting to wait till tomorrow!!!

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GUESS WHAT????
liz bill and i went to visit our friends at fins today... WE FOUND A MALE AND FEMALE PSYCHEDELIC MANDERIN!!!!! :)

we brought them home and after a few hours of acclimation alone... we introduced them to each other...

THEY HAVENT LEFT EACH OTHERS SIDE YET!!!! wwooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

that is soo cool!!!!!

thank you fins!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You suck I miss my pair :(

They never stayed together during daylight but slept side by side every night.

4654ed1c.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
theyre hanging out in the back... but ill get a photo when i can :)

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GUESS WHAT????
liz bill and i went to visit our friends at fins today... WE FOUND A MALE AND FEMALE PSYCHEDELIC MANDERIN!!!!! :)

we brought them home and after a few hours of acclimation alone... we introduced them to each other...

THEY HAVENT LEFT EACH OTHERS SIDE YET!!!! wwooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

that is soo cool!!!!!

thank you fins!!!!

There's nothing Unfamily about the word sucks, And the reasons we are here as a Club is because of over Moderation On Clay Boah. This is very dissapointing to me!
Bill

returnofsid said:
While this is a club forum, ALL R2R members agree to abide by the Terms of Service, upon registering

Terms of Service said:
Be Ethical!
Many participants have commercial interests associated with the forum topic and bring valuable information and expertise to share. With a few specific exceptions (see sponsor section), participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain.

* Participants may not post to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a sponsor account has been established and then only in areas here where advertising is expressly permitted.
* Participants may not use the main Forums to direct others to the advertising Forums.
* Participants may not send out SPAM via our Private Message system.
* Members may have only one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, they will be deleted or consolidated.
* Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
* No price fishing (using threads and post to try and gain maximum monetary gain from an item for sale)
* Participants agree not to bash or talk negatively about any other community forums or BB's.
* Ebay links are not allowed in regards to promoting your own ebay sales.

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow

I just had me standard rc tag line removed! Looks like there is a traitor among us

returnofsid said:
While this is a club forum, ALL R2R members agree to abide by the Terms of Service, upon registering

Terms of Service said:
Be Ethical!
Many participants have commercial interests associated with the forum topic and bring valuable information and expertise to share. With a few specific exceptions (see sponsor section), participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain.

* Participants may not post to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a sponsor account has been established and then only in areas here where advertising is expressly permitted.
* Participants may not use the main Forums to direct others to the advertising Forums.
* Members may have only one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, they will be deleted or consolidated.
* Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
* No price fishing (using threads and post to try and gain maximum monetary gain from an item for sale)
* Participants agree not to bash or talk negatively about any other community forums or BB's.

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these the ORA tank raised ones? I've been looking for those forever now. If they are the tank raised ones, then where is fins at?

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice score! what the heck is clay boah??
Clayboa is what RC automatically enters anytime that R2R is mentioned on their boards...

There's nothing Unfamily about the word sucks, And the reasons we are here as a Club is because of over Moderation On Clay Boah. This is very dissapointing to me!
Bill
While it may not be an issue of family friendliness, the user agreement that you accepted upon joining R2R clearly stipulates "Participants agree not to bash or talk negatively about any other community forums or BB's." While RC address other forums negatively, here at R2R, we prefer to take the high road.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As has already been mentioned, but I'll mention it again, for emphasis and to assure you that there are NO "Traitors" here, just staff who expects members to abide by the Terms of Service that they ALL Agreed to, upon registering...

Terms of Service said:
Be Ethical!

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok... While strongly disagreeing with the right to inform Fellow reefers about a crooked and ignorant forums... I do appreciate the intent of r2r... And love this forum very much... So is it possible that there Is a loophole In The system that opinionated reefers like myself cOuld take advantage of? For instance... In keeping with the guidelines of not "bashing" other forums even thought they may possiby be the most ignorant people on the face of the earth (not mentioning any names)... Is it legal then to say good things about another forum...

Ie: clearly the most supreme forum on the Internet is reef2reef... But... If I had to choose a second favorite site/forum to brag about... Clearly the second smartest and awesome web forum has got to be "reefcentralsucks.com"

At least that way I can express myself and be nice all at the same time ;)

Don't get mad... But ya dont know if ya doN t ask

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL As hillarious as that is, and as much as I appreciate you asking, AND in no way will it "anger" anyone, No, that wouldn't fall within the guidelines or be considered a "loophole," at this point. I say, "at this point," because IF such a website were to actually exist, and IF it was actually the second best reef forum on the internet, THEN your statement would probably be allowed. Time for you to look at purchasing a domain name possibly?

All kidding aside, or was I kidding?, We do strive to always take a higher road. For this reason, we just can't allow our great members to bash any other forum. I'm a member of a lot of forums and moderate a couple others. I've seen forums that do allow members to bash other forums, and I've seen many forums that do not allow it at all. Needless to say, those that do allow it show absolutely no growth at all.

Thanks so much, for your cooperation AND humor!

Since such a domain name DOES already exist, BUT, it's not the second best forum on the internet, your loophole just vanished and you'll have to offer a price, for the domain name...lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back