This isn't going to work...

  • Thread starter Thread starter iced98lx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iced98lx

Chris
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
184
Reaction score
244
Location
South Dakota
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turns out I'll not be making that connection.
de6dc1e1793ba6c732155246359505fd.jpg
 
Still not off the ground. New plan involves several airports. Mondays.
 
They have historically been my best option from the middle of nowhere (where I live) as my other option is United through Chicago.

Not looking great now.
420c0c3bf9a448f6356c3f1baffe83f8.jpg
 
Funny story

I once had a similar situation, flying into LAX, we had to go around, I already had a tight connection, and this was a flight I had been changed to at the ticket counter etc etc... So anyway I am all stressed out thinking I am going to miss my connection and have to spend the night etc, long story short turns out the plane I was trying to catch was the one I was sitting on o_O. So I ran out into the terminal (after everyone stood up and didn't let anyone with a tight connection off the plane first like the flight attendant asked for), thinking I am going to miss out, and I pretty much just turned back around and walked on the same plane. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new