This why you should wear gloves when cleaning tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter bige
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
14
Location
austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cleaning my tank 2 months ago when my long spine urchin poked my right middle finger. The little spiney thing was in my knuckle. I couldn't get it out. So I left it and went on about my business. Now the spine is stuck in my knucle sheath. Under skin but above bone. So I have to have surgery to have it removed because it is very painful. But I still dont wear gloves. So after fighting with the wife, she has agreed to let me take it back to lfs. Which I left it this long until I saw it eat my favorite acan.
 
Lol I hit mine every time I clean my tank never had anything break off in my hand just a little blood you must have really whacked it hard they are fun to watch sorry to hear about the acan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new