Thought i would share

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahvrivera
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahvrivera

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
340
Reaction score
44
Location
Westampton,NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was playing around with the camera and thought I would share some pics. Still Learning the Camera and fs anyone has any advice on this camera FUJI 8100fd. I would grately appreciate it.

Picture343.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new