Thought I'd share some pics!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cubbies
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cubbies

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
897
Reaction score
7
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share some pics with you guys! I'll keep adding more as they come.




IMG_3288.jpg



IMG_3289.jpg



IMG_3290.jpg



IMG_3301.jpg



IMG_3300.jpg



IMG_3292.jpg



IMG_3293.jpg



IMG_3287.jpg



IMG_3299.jpg



IMG_3295.jpg



IMG_2933.jpg
 
Thanks guys and gals! I'll keep em coming
 
Love it great job!
 
Glad you guys like em!
 
Looks great! I need to replace my solorensis wrasse... beautiful fish!
 
Nice pic! Love that Choati :dribble:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new