Thought it was time to say Hello....

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcillig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sounds like you've been busy!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Rob, welcome to the forum. R2R is such a great place to learn and share. Speaking of sharing, would love to see the setups that you have up and running now and would like to follow your build of the new tank as it unfolds in the Member Tanks section.
 
Rob, welcome to the forum. R2R is such a great place to learn and share. Speaking of sharing, would love to see the setups that you have up and running now and would like to follow your build of the new tank as it unfolds in the Member Tanks section.


Well, I'm a real novice with the pictures still, they never come out great but here is a short video of the tank I just finished up water changes on. It is my 55g that I store rock in and it also has a school of 6 Chromies, a Huma Huma and Blue Spotted Puffer, Jeweled Damsel and some Purple fish... or a small File Fish also. With lots of rock, few crabs and snails...

The equipment consists of a HOB Protein Skimmer, a Fluval Canister but I just got a big butt FX6 to replace it on Black Friday half off..just not in yet. Yes, I know overkill but it is the only thing in my fish tank life I bought new. Everything else is used or hand me down stuff. With a light made by Current, nothing special but it works...
 

Attachments

  • 20191222_130720.mp4
    27.6 MB
Well, I'm a real novice with the pictures still, they never come out great but here is a short video of the tank I just finished up water changes on. It is my 55g that I store rock in and it also has a school of 6 Chromies, a Huma Huma and Blue Spotted Puffer, Jeweled Damsel and some Purple fish... or a small File Fish also. With lots of rock, few crabs and snails...

The equipment consists of a HOB Protein Skimmer, a Fluval Canister but I just got a big *** FX6 to replace it on Black Friday half off..just not in yet. Yes, I know overkill but it is the only thing in my fish tank life I bought new. Everything else is used or hand me down stuff. With a light made by Current, nothing special but it works...
The video turned out good. I love all the rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new