• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

three Kessil A360WE and spectral controller SOLD

dantimdad

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
10,132
Reaction score
42,294
Location
Hartselle Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These lights are in excellent condition. Not used a whole lot.

I got them from another well known user here and used them for two months.

The proceeds from this sale will go to fund aquariums for Veterans with PTSD as seen here:
https://aquariums-by-design.com/therapeutic-aquariums/

Power supplies are nearly new.

No mounting hardware. I had them in a floating canopy.

kessiltrio.jpeg


$625 shipped to the lower 48.
 
@Mr Fishface - here is the thread I said I would tag you in for the lights. I know the seller personally, as do many other members, and highly vouch for him. Plus, the proceeds go to an outstanding cause!

Get 'em before they're gone!
 
How would I go about buying these @crusso1993 ? Do I need to send a pm? I've never bought anything before on here but i would pay for these now if i knew how!
 
Last edited:
I have had offers to separate the lights.

Right now, waiting to hear back from @Mr Fishface about all of them.

I would rather sell them as a group.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new