Throwback Thursday!! Show us a pic from way back when...

Way back to the old Fluval 13.5:
0766B0D4-78BF-4767-84F5-05559C99DD84.jpeg
 
1656861235980.jpeg

Finally found an FTS of my 3’x2’x2’ tank in its glory days from 2016/17. I kept this tank running from 2010 till I think 2019 - Before I upgraded to my 4’ tank.
 
A few from way way back
IMG_4383-1-01.jpeg
6-2-2-01.jpeg
IMG_4379-1-01.jpeg
LubbocksNano-01.jpeg
IMG_4164-1-01.jpeg
FB_IMG_1576453030640-01.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601349517532-01.jpeg
IMG_4370-1-01.jpeg
IMG_4371-1-01.jpeg
IMG_4105-01.jpeg
It really is hard to get photos of Cirrhilabrus lubbocki that shows off their true colours but yours goes above and beyond! Stunning tank :)
 
It's THURSDAY!!!!
 
2 years ago my 90G when my parents handed down this tank, and the addiction began 30B63069-D7FE-43BD-A19B-98DD2643D57F.jpeg

at its best point IMO :

A8F89DC4-BF8B-433D-B591-9ED1FA81E7B7.jpeg


and then I upgraded to a 220 because my 90G started leaking, and this one s where I am at currently :



3DF9AA45-6F33-4B80-AADD-B5C0B4E180DF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new