Thursday night with some macro shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter maidia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maidia

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
847
Reaction score
443
Location
Mount Prospect
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
41419369771_3f6cd4cb29_b.jpg


41419369531_469f1e5de9_b.jpg


40705265684_30d3480530_b.jpg


26547864127_0f9cd4019f_b.jpg
 
What do you use to take these awesome photos? :)
 
I got ext. tubes but no used because can't focus the far objects. Sigma 150mm macro len gave me good pictures. :)

Gotcha. I have issues with macro for the far ones. I’m thinking to double up on the tubes and shoot in RAW and see if my f Stop and shutter speed can help with light...

I don’t have that Badboy Lens. Will look into some Sigma ones this time.
 
Yea - It was actually to buy a 70-200 2.8 IS, which I use a lot more... but I really miss the 100 now that I have a tank

70-200 2.8 IS is wonderful len, I got one but sold since I got no used after retired from Wedding Photo long ago. Now shoot corals for fun only.
 
Stunning photos!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new