Ticket system

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cali9dub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cali9dub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
427
Location
Cape Coral, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is anyone monitoring the ticket system? I’ve had a reply in there for 9 days with no answer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new