Tidal 110 outflow guard

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdemoss01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdemoss01

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
6,339
Reaction score
21,868
Location
Roanoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know how to get a outflow guard for a tidal 110. I'm starting a refugium and I need to stop the cheato from flowing out any ideas?
 
The easiest method would be to place foam on the overflow edge. This of course will slow down the flow coming out. So if your not relying on it for surface agitation or flow. That would work.

Best I could find was this:

Smooth Flow Baffle Attachment Compatible with Seachem Tidal Series HOB​

Found on amazon. Probably need to retrofit that a bit better though. But could stop some debris.
 
The easiest method would be to place foam on the overflow edge. This of course will slow down the flow coming out. So if your not relying on it for surface agitation or flow. That would work.

Best I could find was this:

Smooth Flow Baffle Attachment Compatible with Seachem Tidal Series HOB​

Found on amazon. Probably need to retrofit that a bit better though. But could stop some debris.
Idk I might just use some of the mesh top I have left for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new