Time to get results?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on Day 14 since I mailed my sample in arrived a Triton a few days ago, for me this is too long and is there seems to be a gradual lengthening of the time it takes to get test results back based upon the time it has taken for my last three tests that I have submittted. There was talk of a Triton lab being setup in the USA is this going to happen? otherwise I am going to see who else can do ICP testing in a more timely fashion.

OP
OP
Jonty

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received results yesterday about 2 hours after posting. so 14 days some of this is due to USPS mailing time variability I am sure but a USA based testing facility sure would be nice. I have used the USA based ICP testing service available and I get results in 4-5 days.

Jason Jones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch, I have to send a sample out this coming week. I am hoping it doesn’t take two weeks.
@Jonty can you PM me the other testing facility info.

Anthony1958

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too am on 14 days since Triton received my sample. seems like a long time to get results back.

Tim2@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are working on a lab in Los Angeles at present. Until that is complete, we have increased the frequency of sending packages to Germany for testing in an effort to shave off 2-3 days of results delivery. I am working today on getting a bar-code scanner back up an running in Los Angeles so you will know when it arrives here before sending out to Germany.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back