Time to get results?

Discussion in 'Triton Applied Reef Bioscience' started by Jonty, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Jonty

Jonty Active Member R2R Supporter

I am on Day 14 since I mailed my sample in arrived a Triton a few days ago, for me this is too long and is there seems to be a gradual lengthening of the time it takes to get test results back based upon the time it has taken for my last three tests that I have submittted. There was talk of a Triton lab being setup in the USA is this going to happen? otherwise I am going to see who else can do ICP testing in a more timely fashion.

Tags:

2. Jason Jones

Jason Jones Member R2R Supporter

3. Jonty

Jonty Active Member R2R Supporter

I just received results yesterday about 2 hours after posting. so 14 days some of this is due to USPS mailing time variability I am sure but a USA based testing facility sure would be nice. I have used the USA based ICP testing service available and I get results in 4-5 days.

4. Jason Jones

Jason Jones Member R2R Supporter

Ouch, I have to send a sample out this coming week. I am hoping it doesn’t take two weeks.
    @Jonty can you PM me the other testing facility info.

5. Anthony1958

Anthony1958 Member

I too am on 14 days since Triton received my sample. seems like a long time to get results back.

6. Tim2@Triton

Tim2@Triton Active Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

We are working on a lab in Los Angeles at present. Until that is complete, we have increased the frequency of sending packages to Germany for testing in an effort to shave off 2-3 days of results delivery. I am working today on getting a bar-code scanner back up an running in Los Angeles so you will know when it arrives here before sending out to Germany.

dragon99 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted