Tim's Coral Photo Journal

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
3,699
Reaction score
3,571
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been able to spend some more time on my tanks recently and will be using this thread to show my progress with coral growth/color :)

Here are some new frag additions:
greenacro1.12.18.jpg

multicoloredacro1.12.18.jpg

randoacroone1.12.18.jpg

pinkstylo1.12.18.jpg


This acro has started to show nice color from previously being a brown turd:
canaryacro1.12.18.jpg


My small hammer is showing decent growth as well:
hammer1.12.18.jpg
 
Nice looking photos Tim. How about a FTS.
 
Nice looking photos Tim. How about a FTS.
Thanks David. These coral are from my 30 gallon frag tank and I would be embarassed by the FTS at the moment...give me time though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new