Tiny white worm with 2 antenna, ID please?

Ucu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see this white worm with 2 antenna on any of my tank glass. It too tiny to take photo. You can see beside tape on my glass. That the worm that i ask for

Can anyone id this? it harmless or harmfull ?

PXL_20220717_072837089.jpg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up spioniod worm.
There white and have 2 palyps

Alot say harmless filter feeders if is spioniod,but have read some people say want get rid off them as to many and unsightly and irritating corals like zoas and such.
If tank compatible then a wrasse would more than likely gobble them up,I know my wrasse constantly cruising on the hunt,not all wrasses,like a fairy or flasher not really good for pest control but many others are

OP
OP
U

Ucu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up spioniod worm.
There white and have 2 palyps

Alot say harmless filter feeders if is spioniod,but have read some people say want get rid off them as to many and unsightly and irritating corals like zoas and such.
If tank compatible then a wrasse would more than likely gobble them up,I know my wrasse constantly cruising on the hunt,not all wrasses,like a fairy or flasher not really good for pest control but many others are
thanks for such great info. Will try put six line wrasses in future

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back