Tiny white worms on glass

Spirorbid worms i would bet.
Doubtful, all of my pulsing Xenia are now covered in whatever they are, barely pulsing, and not splitting either which is odd because I had a hard time keeping up with their growth. I have changed the light schedule a bit, working with biocube 32. This was a month ago, I'll take recent better pics in a bit..
 
Or this?
upload_2017-4-18_19-41-18.png
What is this?
 
I have worms like that too. Usually they appear when there is an abundance of nutrients in my tank. They are completely harmless and in fact beneficial to the tank. I have not a name for them and I cannot identify them but I've seen them in my tanks on and off again and my tanks always do great when I see them. It's usually a sign that I'm getting the tank back into balance after it went one way or the other. Stability is key!
 
Was this what you had. Trying to figure out what these are just noticed em yesterday..
 

Attachments

  • 16924068652112915586178414890282.jpg
    16924068652112915586178414890282.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 163

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new