Tips and Tricks on Creating Amazing Aquascapes.

Just finished cycling

1460115005903.jpg
 
Love these! Great job!
 
Is that Vida rock? Also what size tank is this going in?


It is and I absolutely love it. It was a challenge to have it made, but well worth the wait.

It's in a 150, Red Sea Max 650. It's been in for about a year and in a different configuration than this pic. I'll try to get a shot when I get home, but my FTS always look like crap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new