Tips and Tricks on Creating Amazing Aquascapes.

Just finished cycling

1460115005903.jpg
 
Love these! Great job!
 
Is that Vida rock? Also what size tank is this going in?


It is and I absolutely love it. It was a challenge to have it made, but well worth the wait.

It's in a 150, Red Sea Max 650. It's been in for about a year and in a different configuration than this pic. I'll try to get a shot when I get home, but my FTS always look like crap.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new