Tips and Tricks on Creating Amazing Aquascapes.

How does my aquascape look? I want more of an arch look need help please give feed back on what to do!
 
I will take one tomorrow for you. But you can follow my post. Lots of pictures there.
12295291_957351494311695_8569002130707062921_n.jpg
12313910_957351510978360_247694136868160311_n.jpg
That is the coolest tank i ever seen
 
Great read I will be going to reef from freshwater in three weeks and I am not anything of a graphic artist
But this will help. Never really liked my freshwater since I needed wood and live plants could never get it right but this helps a lot
Thanks
 
Great read I will be going to reef from freshwater in three weeks and I am not anything of a graphic artist
But this will help. Never really liked my freshwater since I needed wood and live plants could never get it right but this helps a lot
Thanks
Welcome to the hobby
 
So your saying it's just for the kidz lol. Yeah my daughter slept in front of my 120 freshwater when she was born. Now going to saltwater 180 gallon
 
Yes i just started the cycling process. She has her 56 reef but has always wanted a puffer. So another tank was of course required
 
Wonderful thread. I was a gardener before I was an aquarist and use a lot of gardening techniques when I am aqua scraping my tanks. Different, complimenting colors next to each other and just as important to me, different textures too. Frags are just like those tiny starter plants you get, you need to research what the plant looks like when it matures to know where the best spot is. It's my favorite part of reef keeping. Thanks for the great info!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new