tmc v2 pure 50 ro system

  • Thread starter Thread starter matt6950
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

matt6950

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Location
kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all
I have brought a 2nd hand tmc v2 pure 50 ro system

Set it up and all seems to be working but have low water pressure at about 22 bar, I assume I’ve set it up correctly.

As it seems to be working waste water coming out and ro water going in- with 168 total dissolved solids on the monitor.

But the problem I’m having is I’m getting droplets of ro water coming out research suggests this is pressure issue- can anyone recommend a pressure pump that will work with this unit that is relatively cheap and in the uk please.

Thanks
 
Is the 22 bar number correct? That is a lot of pressure. Do you have pictures of the setup? Did you replace the filters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new