To Bill

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill - I saw your thread on another site and wish to extend my sympathy to you on the loss of your wife. I understood she was ill but didn't realize how serious it was. I know you realize how blessed you were to have been together for so long. Thinking about you, buddy!

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh wow.. i honestly dont know what to say..
but my payers are with you..

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill - I saw your thread on another site and wish to extend my sympathy to you on the loss of your wife. I understood she was ill but didn't realize how serious it was. I know you realize how blessed you were to have been together for so long. Thinking about you, buddy!
Harry, Your very Kind and even we did not know just how sick she was until 3 day's before she Passed away, And Yes we were together for 43 years and that was just not long enough. We all miss her dearly but know she is no longer suffering and with the Lord and I will see her again when he so wishes.
Thanks to all my friends here on R2R including Rev as he was one of the First to contact me on that other Forum. We do have a new IT person and I hope to have our Link to this site up and running soon as this was one of my requirments of our new site to be linked to this forum.
Thanks to all and I will try and keep up with all the sites as of today.
Bill

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry, Your very Kind and even we did not know just how sick she was until 3 day's before she Passed away, And Yes we were together for 43 years and that was just not long enough. We all miss her dearly but know she is no longer suffering and with the Lord and I will see her again when he so wishes.
Bill

That is the most beautiful (while at the same time sad) paragraph I've read in a while.

Very sorry for your loss.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you

That is the most beautiful (while at the same time sad) paragraph I've read in a while.

Very sorry for your loss.

I am alway's suprised at the kindness of Strangers, I Thank you for your comforting thoughts and insight. Truth alway's rings loudest when stated simply, As this was the case.
Bill

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We love you Bill....

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back