To the MODERATORS of R2R........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini-30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new here and really didn't know where to post this so I thought the Lounge would be a good place. If this is not the proper place for this please move or delete.

First off, I would like to say that I have only been here for a few days and have been really enjoying the site. It's a nice site with a lot of helpful community members and that is a rare thing. Not long after arriving, I had a negative experience with a vendor. I posted a rather hot headed post about my experience with this vendor. I really thought the post would be deleted if for no other reason than this vendor is one of your site supporters. You did not delete the post and I am thankful for that. It is rare to see a site that will remain impartial to a dispute and allow the open posting of peoples grievances. I salute you guys for this.

I would also like to personally apologize for bringing so much strife and discord to your site. I am sorry for that but at the same time felt it necessary to let others know of my experience. I am normally one of the best people you would ever want to hang out with. Im a great friend, loyal to the end, and would do anything to help others in need. [Edited by moderator to remove elements pertaining to feedback issue] Please do not judge me by my actions and comments earlier. As I said this is rare for me but I am also the type of person who believes in fighting for what is right and will seldom lay down and surrender especially when I know that I have been purposely wronged by others.

Any way, thank you for allowing me to air my frustrations and for the patience you showed to me. Im back to my normal and calm self and look forward to moving on and enjoying this fine site of yours.

Thanks,
Odell L. Robinson

Last edited by a moderator:

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Acronym meaning "In Before The Lock", used on forums where one might expect the thread to be locked down by mods or forum admin.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Odell very well written. I looking forward to the your build thread.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have our moments. Don't worry about it too much this is a great site

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im new here and really didn't know where to post this so I thought the Lounge would be a good place. If this is not the proper place for this please move or delete.

First off, I would like to say that I have only been here for a few days and have been really enjoying the site. It's a nice site with a lot of helpful community members and that is a rare thing. Not long after arriving, I had a negative experience with a vendor. I posted a rather hot headed post about my experience with this vendor. I really thought the post would be deleted if for no other reason than this vendor is one of your site supporters. You did not delete the post and I am thankful for that. It is rare to see a site that will remain impartial to a dispute and allow the open posting of peoples grievances. I salute you guys for this.

I would also like to personally apologize for bringing so much strife and discord to your site. I am sorry for that but at the same time felt it necessary to let others know of my experience. I am normally one of the best people you would ever want to hang out with. Im a great friend, loyal to the end, and would do anything to help others in need. [Edited by moderator to remove elements pertaining to feedback issue] Please do not judge me by my actions and comments earlier. As I said this is rare for me but I am also the type of person who believes in fighting for what is right and will seldom lay down and surrender especially when I know that I have been purposely wronged by others.

Any way, thank you for allowing me to air my frustrations and for the patience you showed to me. Im back to my normal and calm self and look forward to moving on and enjoying this fine site of yours.

Thanks,
Odell L. Robinson
At R2R, we strive to be fair and allow people to express their grievances by posting a feedback thread in order to seek resolution. As you've noted, we seek to be impartial and allow buyers and sellers to work out their differences in a civil manner through our feedback forum (we do not tolerate personal attacks made from either, and so we do remove those elements from negative feedback...we ask people to stick to the issues and concerns without resorting to insults/threats). We also ask that feedback be restricted to the feedback thread as this is the prescribed outlet for grievances to be expressed. This helps to keep an already negative situation from escalating due to the comments of people who had no hand in the transaction (those types of comments just tend to derail the thread, muddy the water, and create an obstacle to any resolution that may be possible). Since you acknowledge that there were some "hot headed" elements in the post that you made which did go beyond that line (we did edit out things which were outside of our guidelines), we respectfully ask that any future feedback be focused on the issues/concerns without threats or insults to anyone as those types of things are not tolerated here per our site rules.

I did edit the above post to remove some elements that were directly related to the transaction (since this post isn't part of the feedback conversation). We appreciate your acknowledgement that R2R strives to be fair. We really do our best to provide the most positive experience possible for all of our community (regular members and sponsors alike).

We hope that you will continue to enjoy your membership at R2R. We have a great community here with wonderful people who all share love of this great hobby. This thread will now be locked (since it does pertain to a feedback post which has already been placed within our feedback forum). However, feel free to reach out to me or any staff member with any questions you may have.

Daniel
Team R2R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back