Toadstool slumped over.. Need help!

LittlePieceOfTheReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
8
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
I could really use some help from the experts. My Toadstool has been slumped over since Saturday morning. I moved it from a spot that wasn’t getting much flow to a location that gets better flow. It’s been a month since I’ve done a complete maintenance on the aquarium (I’m going to do it this weekend) but I’m beyond confused as to what’s happening with this toadstool. I’ve done partial water changes since my last maintenance. My euphyllia are doing fine. I’ve attached a pic of the current situation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
By the way, I’ve only had this coral about two weeks.
D313ABB1-40B5-4169-B94F-6E2D68695C22.jpeg
 
It’s probably OK. My green leather will look like that for days. I would leave it alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new