Tom Blevins 750 XXL build

How is the 300 these days?

I got some of my first frags from you... Almost 5 years ago.

Hello, those have to be pretty big right about now? I took it down over a year ago because of the seem's
turning gray from Black got me worried, so we set this 750xxl up in it's place;)

Regards
Tom
 
I sold that system when we moved from rancho to South sac. The buyer killed everything.

Have a 170 cube running now.
 
hey tom this is ruben in Vacaville I recently got back into the hobby how are you liking those LEDS put up t5 again but been thinking of going full led. oh and by the nice tank bro looking real good
 
Let's see a Pic of the 300?
rest in piece!
2012-10-13_16-35-26_389.jpg
 
Hi All,

It's been a while on some current pictures, I am contemplating about putting it up for sale, I will think on it this weekend
and have put a few feelers out on complete turn key sale.

Regards
Tom
4-19-19tank.jpeg
4-19-19tank1.jpeg
4-19-19tank2.jpeg
4-19-19tank3.jpeg
4-19-19tank4.jpeg
4-19-19tank5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new