Tom Blevins 750 XXL build

Thanks , Getting old!
Bulk Reef Supply
upload_2019-4-22_8-24-24.png
hello!

What bulbs are you using for the twin T5?

I think I’m going to do the same set up!
 
Hi All,
Lighting Update Yah! I ordered 4 - reefbreeder 32" photons to replace may Hydra 26hd stay tuned.

P.S. I will have the (5) Hydras 26 4 sale in the next couple weeks with RedSea mounts and difusers if interested?

Tom
 
@Tom Blevins - how do you like the color of photons compared to radions ? Also what intensity are you running them ?

Tank is looking awesome - even better than the radions

Thank YOU, They set me up with the AB+ mode and the old lights were Hydra 26hd.

To start the high is 60% blues and purples and only 10% whites, greens and reds are low at 5%, 3 hour ramp in the morning and night with 6 hour peek.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new