Tonga Branch Rock SHOW ME YOUR SCAPE

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2016
Messages
2,297
Reaction score
2,318
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know of a good supplier in Florida or online who sells any type of branch rock? And has it in stock? How's caribsea or reel reef rock? I'd love to hear from people who have scaped using tonga branch and feel free to post your scape!
 
IMG_4208.JPG
I have some caribsea branch in my tank. The pieces are pretty thick, I think I have 7lbs. I really like it
 
I think u should go with shelf rock, with bases!
 
Local LFS The Coral Reef. When I was looking I heard most places were out of stock.
 
I think you could do a scape like that with the caribsea. I'll try and get a better pic but there's two larger pieces and three smaller ones. I grabbed all that was left so I wasn't able to pick through for nicer pieces
 
I think you could do a scape like that with the caribsea. I'll try and get a better pic but there's two larger pieces and three smaller ones. I grabbed all that was left so I wasn't able to pick through for nicer pieces

It seems like you can buy the carribsea brand online but I couldn't find much about it. 20lbs worth but I won't forked branches etc not just straight pieces
 
Yeah, I would just go to an LFS sometime. Works for me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new