Tonga Branch Rock SHOW ME YOUR SCAPE

IMG_1482540726.292737.jpg

I broke this piece off my main...and I can make it look pretty good! This is my first tank I made completely from scratch with panels of glass and stuff. It's cycling now.
 
See, the rock I got about a year ago and let purple coralline grow. It used to be grotesque but now it's beautiful!
 
Sorry for the poor quality pic but the right side of my scape is 2 Tonga branches with a plate on top. By far my fav part of my scape.

The left has a Tonga branch zip tied to the main rock with sps frags all over it. Can't wait to see how it grows out!

IMG_1677.JPG
 
I wish I had a shallow reef, cause, ya know, all the open space at the top. I always loved shallow peninsulas! But you used your space really well, congrats man. Course I need one small enough for a dorm, ergo I made my 10X6X6.
 
I wish I had a shallow reef, cause, ya know, all the open space at the top. I always loved shallow peninsulas! But you used your space really well, congrats man. Course I need one small enough for a dorm, ergo I made my 10X6X6.

There's some pretty nice small shallow tanks, I can refer my custom acrylic guy to you, he can build you whatever you can dream of!
 
Mmmhmm. Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna put together another tank anytime soon, but thanks a bunch! Yawn. It's kinda late where I live, so g'nite!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new