Tonga Branch Rock SHOW ME YOUR SCAPE

6D1A2026-606D-4A36-B3AA-40920D8EC506.jpeg
what do you guys think? Any suggestions?
 
Let's see more TONGA BRANCH!
 
It varies a lot but in the LFS I’ve seen them selling it for upwards of $15-$20 per pound that’s if you can even find one with any
My wife and family already think I’m nuts for having boxes of dry rock I’ve moved all over the country. But man I feel like I should start hoarding now.
 
Does anyone have any Tonga to sell? I'm looking for 1 more thick piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new