• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tonga Branching Hammers $40 per head

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I’m sure most of you have Australian hammers in your aquariums, however, I would venture to say that many have Tonga pieces. :)

These beautiful branching hammers are being sold per head. :)

Hope you guys enjoy :)

1d104599-8ebc-4fa1-81a1-44153a4674f5.jpg
cd2e6571-4d3e-480f-9a73-c5abcce286de.jpg
68c6ae00-2c53-4bf3-9f9e-965a501f2ff6.jpg
21fac68e-4775-4b2e-b91a-bfc6802a32b3.jpg
906fe985-e4c1-4bb8-8289-63744ba2eef6.jpg
3195c912-335b-49fc-8354-23971a20b645.jpg
f1417780-5f9d-4af8-8dc2-89df74ba7852.jpg
1266dfba-c6df-4c07-abb0-6d7a71bd34f6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new