Tony Vargas will speak in Italy on 1st & 2nd June

Jacopo Pasquinelli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony Vargas' conference will be the mai event in the meeting of "Goccia Blu Association" in Livorno in Italy 1st & 2nd June, why don't try "la dolce vita" & coral reefs aquarium whith us?
It will be an event whith lots of scientifick relator and whith the best companies of aquarium supplies and live corals and fishes of Italy.

Whith the flight New York-Pisa You will arrive at 20 miles from us, so if you are planning a Holiday in Italy , why not to come to Livorno at the main Italian meeting?
We are waiting for you..

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds awesome! Would love to come to Italy! Is there a link to the event?

OP
OP
J

Jacopo Pasquinelli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the link a the Facebook official page of the event https://www.facebook.com/pages/III-...alia-Raduno-Marino-AP/496952400366547?fref=ts

This is the website of Goccia Blu Toscana that organize the event Convegno Livorno 2013 | Goccia blu - Gruppo acquariofilo toscano
And This is the link to Acquaportal.it, the biggest Aquarium community, that is partner of the event
Convegno 1-2 giugno 2013 Livorno anticipazioni - AcquaPortal Forum

Livorno is a small beautifull Town (160.000 habitants) in Tuscany, facing the Tirrenian sea where there is the Italian Naval Academy and an amazing seaside.
There is one of the biggest port of Italy where attracs lots of cruise ships. Here we have also the biggest US army base in southern Europe, so the people are very friendly whith US turists. There is a new Public Aquarium and the famous Laning Tower of Pisa is at 20 minutes by car.
In Goccia blu Toscana We have a small ( for us numbers) but very dynamic aquarium comunity
Jacopo
Hope to seeing you in Italy

OP
OP
J

Jacopo Pasquinelli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
locandina convegno.jpg
The official Poster

OP
OP
J

Jacopo Pasquinelli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only few days and the show will start...

1st June
3 PM Opening session : Doc. Marco Lorenzini, President of "Blue Drop Toscana"
3,30 PM "Maintenance andd reproduction of Synchiropus Picturatus" by Leonardo Aguiari
4:00 PM "The successfull reef aquarium" by the special guest TONY VARGAS
5:30 PM Invertebrate pests in reef aquarium,treatment whithbiological antagonists by Doc. Massimo Morpurgo
7:00 PM Closing of the first day
Dinner in the marvellous Italian restaurant of Calafuria Calafuria Livorno - Beach Bar - Ristorante

2nd June
10:00 AM Opening session by Doc. Marco Lorenzini , President of "Blu Drop Toscana"
10:15 AM " Italians do it better...three of the greatest Italian tank from nano to big reef size" whith Nicola Musacchio, Alessandro Penco , Paolo Cazzato
11:00 AM Coffee Break
11:45 AM "Reef Safe Wrasse" by TONY VARGAS
12:45 AM Lunch Time (if you like will be a great selection of tipical product of all Italian regions brig from many of the reefers ang good wines)
3:00 PM " Not only ions, history of the coral reef and its inhabitants" by Doc. Roberto Ferry

4:00 Greethings and closing of the event by Doc. Andrea Dazzi President of "Blue Drop Italia"
4:15 PM "The great lottery"

WE ARE WHAITHING FOR YOU ALL

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back