Tonya's 210 Gallon

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In a taller tank I have also used terra cotta strawberry pots for added height or length (depending on the orientation). That way there is no added worries about the glaze that is on some decorative pots.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns Flower Pot.jpg
LOVE this!

I can see it starting to get coralline on it and a coral or two perhaps a sponge it would be beautiful and unique!
Brilliant!

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have officially been sent home from work until the end of April (or until necessary). So now I can catch up on my R2R stuff. It is only day one and I obviously need more to do. I hope everyone is healthy and safe.
fish mask.gif

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, it’s pictures and we love it. Everybody loves pictures of our pets. Just no snakes maybe?
I think snakes are pretty. A thousand years ago, I worked at a pet store while I was in college. (Which is where I started my venture into aquariums.) I brought home a pet King Snake and my roommate was terrified of it. Well, he escaped and was never found again. I lied to my roommate and told her that I found a new home for him because I was afraid she would move out from the panic. I told her the truth after we moved out of the apartment. ;Shamefullyembarrased

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, not a fan of snakes as a pet. I love them at the zoo and when we see a wild snake but not in my house. Nope!
The closest thing I have to a snake now, is my son's Leopard Gecko. Although my son has been begging me to get a ribbon eel. They had both a black one and a blue one recently at our lfs. I'll admit, they are very pretty to look at. :)

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a taller tank I have also used terra cotta strawberry pots for added height or length (depending on the orientation). That way there is no added worries about the glaze that is on some decorative pots.
I ordered terracotta pots yesterday for the display tank -- good idea btw. I'll see if they like it when I move them back in. :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered terracotta pots yesterday for the display tank -- good idea btw. I'll see if they like it when I move them back in. :)

I've made a habit of looking for unusual shape terra cotta pieces and I have found that outdoor garden shops and asian markets can have interesting pieces.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The closest thing I have to a snake now, is my son's Leopard Gecko. Although my son has been begging me to get a ribbon eel. They had both a black one and a blue one recently at our lfs. I'll admit, they are very pretty to look at. :)
Here is our Randal.
DF420E84-6E3D-4ED3-AED6-345627D66F6D.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back