Tonya's 210 Gallon

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the cb and the hawkfish, who are both my newest fish, are the only fish who will eat out of my hands. The cb is looking healthier and is eating a bunch every day. I still think he needs to bulk up, but I'm now thinking he is going to make it through this. We named him "Bubba" because he likes shrimp. The hawkfish we named "Hawkeye" because we all lack imagination and are also a Marvel movie family. We opened up a clam on Sunday and they worked on that all day. I placed a clam in my other tank and the tangs went crazy for it. I found a new expensive delicacy.
Awesome to hear! Isnt it the coolest feeling when they eat from your hand? My CBB is fearless and chows everything now. I went to feed the anemone some lrs chunky and the little sucker was going nuts over it like a jackhammer pecking at it.
Keep fattening him up he will be eating like a champ in the dt. MIne now eats frozen masstick lrs frozen ANYTHING he can get to.
Now we need some pics of your guys eating from your hand or dare I say a video? ;)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'm just here to demand pictures and support enabling of a video. Good day.

@Salty Lemon , there is nothing left to look forward to except your bright spot in our day. @RichtheReefer21 has demanded updates, video, update, video, update. ;Shamefullyembarrased

B852EFF4-4867-4699-8E64-CBBE7D268B45.gif

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back