Tonya's 210 Gallon

Well the cb and the hawkfish, who are both my newest fish, are the only fish who will eat out of my hands. The cb is looking healthier and is eating a bunch every day. I still think he needs to bulk up, but I'm now thinking he is going to make it through this. We named him "Bubba" because he likes shrimp. The hawkfish we named "Hawkeye" because we all lack imagination and are also a Marvel movie family. We opened up a clam on Sunday and they worked on that all day. I placed a clam in my other tank and the tangs went crazy for it. I found a new expensive delicacy.
Awesome to hear! Isnt it the coolest feeling when they eat from your hand? My CBB is fearless and chows everything now. I went to feed the anemone some lrs chunky and the little sucker was going nuts over it like a jackhammer pecking at it.
Keep fattening him up he will be eating like a champ in the dt. MIne now eats frozen masstick lrs frozen ANYTHING he can get to.
Now we need some pics of your guys eating from your hand or dare I say a video? ;)
 
Yea I'm just here to demand pictures and support enabling of a video. Good day.

@Salty Lemon , there is nothing left to look forward to except your bright spot in our day. @RichtheReefer21 has demanded updates, video, update, video, update. ;Shamefullyembarrased

B852EFF4-4867-4699-8E64-CBBE7D268B45.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new