TSM Aquatics
https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefStache

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
View Shop
Reaction score
Would y’all say no more, no less? Next fish I would add would probably be a blend of some type. Still unsure on what I would get next but do y’all think this tank could handle another fish?
You don’t really have a utility fish in that list so that would be the only thing I’d consider adding. 32g is kinda small for most of them so maybe consider a molly to eat some algae.

OP
MiniReefInABox

MiniReefInABox

View Badges
Reaction score
You don’t really have a utility fish in that list so that would be the only thing I’d consider adding. 32g is kinda small for most of them so maybe consider a molly to eat some algae.
I’ll have to look into Molly blennies then. Do you know anything about Midas blennies? I was considering one of those a few months ago but I was unsure.

OP
MiniReefInABox

MiniReefInABox

View Badges
Reaction score
You could add 1 more small bottom dwelling fish IMO. I’d do a Goby and Shrimp Pair.
I plan to get a fire shrimp and I really REALLY want a fire shrimp. I don’t know if the fire shrimp would pair with the goby, but if they would that would be awesome. I typically see pistol shrimps and gobies pairing but that’s about it.

Zoanthids

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I think LegendaryCG meant a freshwater Molly not a Molly blenny. You can get a fire shrimp but it unfortunately won't pair with the goby. I think your fish list is fine but I would definitely agree that a utility fish is very helpful.

OP
MiniReefInABox

MiniReefInABox

View Badges
Reaction score
I think LegendaryCG meant a freshwater Molly not a Molly blenny. You can get a fire shrimp but it unfortunately won't pair with the goby. I think your fish list is fine but I would definitely agree that a utility fish is very helpful.
Ok I was a little confused about that. I’ll probably look into some information about Midas blennies because I have been fascinated with those

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
It looks like you are already planning a watchman goby so I would add a pistol shrimp so they will pair. You can still add a Fire shrimp as well. My 30 has a tiger pistol, fire shrimp, and peppermint shrimp.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
MiniReefInABox

MiniReefInABox

View Badges
Reaction score
It looks like you are already planning a watchman goby so I would add a pistol shrimp so they will pair. You can still add a Fire shrimp as well. My 30 has a tiger pistol, fire shrimp, and peppermint shrimp.
Ooh. Now I want to get both now. Obviously I’ll have to do my research but good to know that they are fine with each other.

TSM Aquatics

Do you take notice when your coral starts stretching or shrinking?

• YES and usually there is a probem

Votes: 133 61.6%
  • YES but I never have a problem

Votes: 55 25.5%
  • NO

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 6.0%
https://www.triton.de/en/