0   0   0
Hi,

These are the fish I want to get for my Biocube 32:

Ocellaris clownfish
Mocha Clownfish
Royal gramma
Watchman Goby
Azure Damsel

Is this too many? If so, my first fish out would be the damsel.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would y’all say no more, no less? Next fish I would add would probably be a blend of some type. Still unsure on what I would get next but do y’all think this tank could handle another fish?

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would y’all say no more, no less? Next fish I would add would probably be a blend of some type. Still unsure on what I would get next but do y’all think this tank could handle another fish?
You don’t really have a utility fish in that list so that would be the only thing I’d consider adding. 32g is kinda small for most of them so maybe consider a molly to eat some algae.

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don’t really have a utility fish in that list so that would be the only thing I’d consider adding. 32g is kinda small for most of them so maybe consider a molly to eat some algae.
I’ll have to look into Molly blennies then. Do you know anything about Midas blennies? I was considering one of those a few months ago but I was unsure.

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could add 1 more small bottom dwelling fish IMO. I’d do a Goby and Shrimp Pair.
I plan to get a fire shrimp and I really REALLY want a fire shrimp. I don’t know if the fire shrimp would pair with the goby, but if they would that would be awesome. I typically see pistol shrimps and gobies pairing but that’s about it.

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think LegendaryCG meant a freshwater Molly not a Molly blenny. You can get a fire shrimp but it unfortunately won't pair with the goby. I think your fish list is fine but I would definitely agree that a utility fish is very helpful.

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think LegendaryCG meant a freshwater Molly not a Molly blenny. You can get a fire shrimp but it unfortunately won't pair with the goby. I think your fish list is fine but I would definitely agree that a utility fish is very helpful.
Ok I was a little confused about that. I’ll probably look into some information about Midas blennies because I have been fascinated with those

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like you are already planning a watchman goby so I would add a pistol shrimp so they will pair. You can still add a Fire shrimp as well. My 30 has a tiger pistol, fire shrimp, and peppermint shrimp.

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like you are already planning a watchman goby so I would add a pistol shrimp so they will pair. You can still add a Fire shrimp as well. My 30 has a tiger pistol, fire shrimp, and peppermint shrimp.
Ooh. Now I want to get both now. Obviously I’ll have to do my research but good to know that they are fine with each other.

Back