Too many fish?

Deadlocked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Ive had my 32 biocube for about a year. I currently have 1 small mocha storm clown, a royal gramma, a smiths blenny, and an aiptasia eating file fish. Would adding a second clown be too much? Thanks in advance.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say that you are good to add the second clown. You will want to make sure that it is smaller than your existing clown. As always, pics help.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be rude, but how would a picture help here?
Not rude at all. Some people like to fill their tanks with rocks and not provide any swimming space for the fish. No all tanks are equal. I am making am assumption that this bicube 32 is average, but I don't know that. I also don't know what the water quality is like because I didn't ask. I just said "sure add more fish". If the tank was filthy dirty in the photo, I would suggest that they focus on other priorities before adding additional fish.

What do you think?

OP
OP
D

Deadlocked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not rude at all. Some people like to fill their tanks with rocks and not provide any swimming space for the fish. No all tanks are equal. I am making am assumption that this bicube 32 is average, but I don't know that. I also don't know what the water quality is like because I didn't ask. I just said "sure add more fish". If the tank was filthy dirty in the photo, I would suggest that they focus on other priorities before adding additional fish.

What do you think?
That's fair. I'll add a pic when i get home.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back